Terms and Conditions
Your access and use of the service is subject to the following of theses terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and other who access or use the service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you cannot access the service.
- Darrense.com is an online tutor directory run by experienced tutors dedicated to the purpose of tutoring.
- Darresne.com guarantees 24/7 public exposure of its verified members on the platform.
- Tutors are free to edit and publish their personal profiles based on their own preferences.
- Tutors are expected not to give false information about their ability to tutor courses and materials they claim to.
- We do not guarantee that students, visitors or parents will contact each and every Tutor in the list.
- Visitors (Parents & Students) enjoy the luxury of surfing the web freely in search for desirable tutor.
- Contact information must be provided within each profile.
- Darresne.com does not interfere and never will as a third party in the arrangements between the Tutor and his/her clients. All interactions concerning time, date and price are discussed privately and exclusively between the tutor and his/her client.
- Darresne.com does not employ Tutors. Our relation with Tutors is solely through commission.
- Darresne.com is not responsible of any action done by Tutors ( who are listed on our website) outside the platform.
- Darresne.com does not take account of safety precautions regarding validity of clients who approach our listed verified Tutors. Tutors have the freedom to decline or accept any client based on personal preference and analysis.
- Darresne.com makes sure all tutors are verified from all professional aspects.
- Darresne.com does not guarantee better results for students. Such issue is relative based on each Tutor’s quality and performance and Student’s ability to cope and perform.
- Each Tutor is to be Rated by his/her clients as we will be contacting each client personally for that matter.
- Darresne.com highly and crucially recommends that sessions to be conducted in public places such as coffee shops and restaurants when it comes to University students especially.
- Members pay a commission fee that is deducted from every session provided via the platform.
- The commission value is communicated and agreed upon between the tutor and Darresne.com before any sessions are conducted.
- Students and Parents use Darresne.com platform for free. Financial matters are discussed with the relative Tutor they select.
- Payments are to be made via cash, bank deposit, or by online debit/credit card payment (secured).
- Tutor’s Profile can be published as long as they don't violate these terms.
- Parents and students are expected to be accurate and punctual with their payments. Failure to do that may lead to termination of agreement and legal action.
Intellectual Property Rights
Members and Clients (Students/Parents) acknowledge that the content of the information is subject to copyright and accordingly each shall ensure that the information is used solely for research and reference purposes within the website and may not be copied, reproduced , rebroadcast or commercially exploited in all or any part.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Site.
- Reverse-engineer or otherwise attempt to steal the software code of the Site.
Advertising and Endorsements
- Darresne.com main service is providing an advertising platform for tutors to advertise their tutoring services online.
- Services my present advertisement for or links to third party websites, products, and/or services (“Third Party Ads”). We are not responsible for the availability of these Third Party Ads, or the images, messages, or other materials contained therein. Neither Darresne.com nor any of its affiliates will be liable for any errors in content or omissions in any Third Party Ads, nor responsible for any losses or damages of any sort incurred as a result of your participation with, use of, or reliance on the Third Party ads, including any goods, products or services offered by such Third Party Ads.
Limitation of Liability or Disclaimer
To the Fullest Extent permissible by applicable LAW, in NO EVENT shall Darresne.com, or its FUTURE PARENT, or AFFILIATED COMPANIES, be LIABLE to you for any Personal injury, property damage, lost profits, cost of services, loss of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, poor tutor performance, accidents, computer or technology failure, malfunction of any form direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages based on any causes of action arising out of use of the website or any alleged failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in service, operation, or transmission of the website, or any alleged computer viruses, communication line failure, theft or destruction of property, and/or unauthorized access to, alteration of , or use of or posting of any record, content, or technology, pertaining to or on the website.
You agree that this LIMITATION of LIABILITY applies whether such allegations are for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, of fall under any other cause of actions, regardless of the basis upon which liability is claimed and even if Darresne.com or future parent or affiliated companies have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you also specifically acknowledge that Darresne.com or future parent, or affiliated companies are not liable for any actual or alleged defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users of the website or any other third parties.
If applicable Law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
We disclaim any and all liability of any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of your personally identifiable information. Personal information provided shall not be shared or sold with any third party side. Darresne.com claims no responsibility of such unauthorized breach that takes place. By accessing the website, you acknowledge and agree to our disclaimer of any such liability. If you do not agree, you should not access or use the website.
Darresne.com implements and maintains reasonable procedures for protecting personal information in compliance with applicable law.
All member information shared during registration and during interaction with the platform’s representatives is to be considered extremely private, and never shared in any public or private form with a third party.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Darresne.com uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
You are free to stop our services at any time. We also reserve the right to suspend or to end the services at any time at our discretion and without notice. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use if the services if you’re not complying with these Terms and Conditions, or in case of using the service in a manner that would cause us legal liability, disrupt the services or disrupt others in use of the service. Except for paid membership accounts, we reserve the right to terminate and delete your account if you haven’t accessed our service for 12 consecutive months. We’ll of course provide you with notice via the email address associated with your account before such act.
We may revise these Term and Conditions from time to time. The changes will not be retroactive, and the most current version of the Terms will govern our relationship with you. We will try to notify you of material revisions, for example via a service notification or an email to the email associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions.
For questions and inquiries concerning this agreement you may contact us via email email@example.com, visit our FAQ page or our contact info page.